Saturday Surprise

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My little man is under the weather and I've attempted to please him for the past two days by offering to do a number of things.

So, this morning, I ask if he wanted anything special to eat or drink today and all he could think of was a Snow Cone. Umm, well, you might imagine with it being January that I don't have any Snow Cone syrup on hand, but being  on the edge & willling to do anything  the wonderful Mom that I am, I just whipped up some!

A little water (1 cup), a little Kool-Aid (1 pack), a lot of sugar (2 cups) and...

... my little man got his wish!
snocone

I hope your Saturday is full of surprises!




1 comment:

Cass @ That Old House said...

You know, your little guy will remember things like that when he is your big guy some day.
Good going, Mom.
Cass