We went out to eat Saturday night to a local favorite. When I say local, I mean about 3 miles down the road...the backroad! No stores, no lights, no cars, no one around. The restaurant is actually an old gas station/country store that's now a steak house! I don't know how old this place is , but it's been here as long as anyone
I know can remember.
It's about as country as you can get, with the tables, decor, people, etc. and the food is wonderful. I don't know why I didn't get pics of the food, but in all fairness I
was taking pictures with my phone.
Check out the shelves...
...and check out my daughter!
She's quiet entertaining!
1 comment:
Now, I am actually laughing out loud, a bust out kinda laughing,so glad I get to share in these funny little moments with the "little people".Miss "M" has such a wonderful personality,she thinks way-out-of-the-box,I can relate with her,she is (an)original!!!
Post a Comment