Night Sky

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yesterday evening, my friend Jo called to tell me that I must go outside and see the sunset! So, I snatched up my camera and walked out back to find this...
Night Sky
I don't think I could see as much of the colors as she was seeing (she was driving, i think)plus my hedges are way out of control and when I moved around the yard, the pine trees wanted me to take their picture instead, but It really was one of the more beautiful sunsets I've seen.

Here, Beneath The Big Oak we get the most amazing sunsets! Go over and visit Jo Down Loblolly Lane and she can probably show you the sunrise!

Thanks Jo! I would've missed that one!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is so pretty! wow! Your camera did a better job than I was doing!...Thanks...we captured that forever!

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Wow...that may be the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen...such bold coloring! Thanks for sharing it!