Pretty In Pink

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This is a small table in Miss M's bedroom. She usually has a mess number of things on this table as the day goes by, but today I actually caught it neat and clean!
TableTopTuesday1
The tea set was a gift from Aunt Jo over at downloblollylane, the lamp is from Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic collection at Target and I believe the little arrangement is from TJMaxx! 

The whole table is just Pretty In Pink!
TableTopTuesday2
She plays with this tea set all. the. time.   Thanks Jo!

I'm linking this to Tabletop Tuesday over at Grits and Glamour! Stop by for a visit and enjoy all the beautiful tabletop displays!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am tore down! I love the little people! These pictures are so realistic, I feel like I'm there playing tea party with Miss M the divine.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

That little tea service is precious....I just love the polka dots...

Sonia said...

I love your tea set...so adorable!!

Pretty post

Miss Bloomver

Debbiedoos said...

Beautiful tea set and basket!

Holly Lefevre said...

How beautiful and girly. I love it. My daughter has the same tea set!
Holly @ 504 Main

Stacey said...

How precious.