Kids Choice

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tuesday night dinner at our house is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you'll get! lol! The reason...it's kids choice! Yeah, I get all the usual requests like, hot dogs, chicken tenders, grapes, pb&j, chicken tenders, snack packs, pizza, chicken tenders...did I mention them already?

Anyway, I had roasted a turkey breast yesterday in my handy, dandy roaster oven. I basted it with an apple & brown sugar glaze and it was good. So, I let the children decide what sides they wanted to go with it and then I held my breath...

kidschoice2

...but, they didn't do too bad.

kidschoice

Madi chose Velveeta shells & cheese, while Barrett picked his favorite, green beans!!! However, B wanted some sauce (he always does) to go on his turkey and all I had on hand was hollandaise sauce, but I didn't know how it would taste. Well, it was deelish!!!! Who knew! Hollandaise on turkey. Kids Choice wasn't so bad!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

off the chain and out of this world