Butterflies & Tea

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Flutter by little butterfly,
Pretty butterfly flutter by,
Where are you going today?
Going to a tea party, I hear you say.
TeaTime5
Butterflies don't drink tea,
Neither does a buzzy bee.
Buzzy bees do make honey,
But drinking tea just sounds funny.
TeaTime2
See the flowers in the garden?
Oh, I see.  I beg your pardon.
You feed from flowers, now I see,
Flower nectar, that's your tea.
TeaTime4
Flutter by little butterfly,
Pretty butterfly flutter by.
Enjoy your flowers and your tea,
Enjoy your garden tea party.
TeaTime1

Please visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for more Tablescape Thursday posts!  Her post this week is about Valentine Heart Candy! Sooo Sweet!







9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly,that is precious,I adore this tablescape(tea set-tea party),
But I really, really,love this poem!..."I LIKE IT",you should like it too!You did the sweetest tablescape so far,want be none no sweeter!

Anonymous said...

I keep going back to review, so I can get every little detail, these close-up shots are so real I almost feel like I'm there
Beneath the Big Oak with the Carter chicks.

Phyllis @Around the House said...

love the tea party, so cute, love lthe soft pretty colors and I love the poem...I am a new follower to your blog, come for a visit and maybe follow mine....Phyllis

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the tea party. I always tease my daughter (she is 15 now) that when she was little I was concerned that I had somehow been given the wrong baby at the hospital...afterall, she was destined to be the Queen of England because she needed a tea party everyday :)

Blessings!
Gail

podso said...

So sweet! Great photos and neat little poem. Very winsome I'd say. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me the feelings of a spring season.

Am drowning in snow, so your post give me at least a movitation to look forward the brighter side, soon.

TY for sharing.

Greetings from Stockholm, Sweden...

Marigene said...

So, so pretty...love the little butterflies you have put here and there...lovely poem.

Holly Lefevre said...

So sweet! I just adore the butterflies on the tablescape...so whimsical and pretty. Gorgeous!
Holly

Lynda said...

What a sweet table! Love the pinks and the butterflies.