Well, we chose the smallest, weakest tree in our yard, so clearly we don't know how to make a "proper" ice tree, cause the limbs started breaking all out of that thing. Any who, here it is...and try not to notice that I still have up a Christmas flag.

The kids thought it was the greatest until....we went to visit my Mom this morning and found this!

That's how it's done! She had it down by the creek in the woods and it was purrrrty! So....Photo Op!

Check out that ice, baby! Whew! The boy's not too bad either.

Cutie, Patootie!!
As you can tell we had a fun day in the ice. Now, if we had harsh winters down here I can tell you I wouldn't be near this excited about having an ice tree, but when you have kids that are always


















1 comment:
OMGoodness,OMGoodness..this is the coolest(literally),love,love,love the pictures,you all are....I am just at a loss for words..these ice trees are incredible.
Post a Comment