A Fresh Start

Saturday, January 2, 2010

There's always a good feeling that comes with ringing in a new year. Like the world is your oyster, you can dream the impossible dream, you can climb any mountain, you can swim any sea...*cough* well, you get the idea. A new year to get. thangs. right. For me, I hope to spend some quality time with the closets in my house! Yep, I've neglected them for far too long...years in fact. I am slowly feeling that organization monster creep up my back and start whispering in my ear to get my act together. We just have sooooo much stuff! I won't even discuss the playroom where my little angels have free reign. It gets so bad they don't even want to go up there. Yep, they resort to coloring on their art table downstairs rather than face that room. So, time to clean. it. up!!! I should do a before and after, but that would be waaaay to scary...trust me!
I'll just leave you with this lovely picture of the new art pencils. Something about them makes me think of fresh starts....

pencils


Holly


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what the hay!...just be happy and blessed and enjoy your family, the little people grow so fast, the house work will always be the same but your family changes every day....

Anonymous said...

BTW...your labels speak for themselves:Laughing(47)
Learning(60)
Living(147)