What's Cookin'

Monday, October 4, 2010

This time of year makes me want to break out the soup pot! I love soup...the kids..not so much.
Howevah, since I do all the cookin' around here (not that I mind) I'm putting one of my favs on the menu this week. Tomato! Yum!

Seriously, Tomato soup with a Grilled Cheese...it doesn't get any better!

Sooooo, What's Cookin' Beneath The Big Oak this week you ask?

Monday-Poppy Seed Chicken w/ Green Beans

Tuesday-Taco Squares w/ Side Salad

Wednesday-Tomato Soup w/ Grilled Cheese

Thursday-Steak Stir-Fry w/ Yellow Rice

Friday-Homemade Chicken Pizza

It promises to be another busy week around here, but all of these recipes are quick and easy!

I'm joining Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.




Holly


4 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

I am SO in the cooking mood, too! And we have 3 different kinds of soup on the menu this week. :)

Anonymous said...

Cooler weather calls for soup,and I agree,I love any kind...we just had our fav(chili),course we eat chili when its 100 degrees or 30.
-Jo
-LazyonLoblolly

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

I love soup in the fall and winter and we have it once a week. Some of the kids like it, some don't, but they will survive. Those taco squares sound delicious. I will have to give them a try. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Yum to all the meno picks. By the way, I live in Hoschton, Ga.