Road Trip

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

We enjoyed a little family getaway a few weeks ago.

Traveling the back roads, enjoying the scenery.

Having fun!

 I love this shot of the expansive field in front of this house and
the majestic trees behind it!
River2
It's nice to get off the interstate sometimes ;0)

This was the view as we crossed into Alabama...

River1
*I played with the color a bit in this river shot. I like the feel that this edit gives the pic.

...The beautiful Chattahoochee River!

I love road trips!



Holly



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The foodie pictures make me HUNGRY!
-JO

Anonymous said...

p.s. thanks for visiting LazyonLoblolly,the pier was fun time,we do enjoy it when we get to steal away.

KayC. said...

Thank you for your comment and becoming a follower. I will do the same. I lived in Alabama for nine years...I miss so much of the south. Like roses in December! Have a great day.

LV said...

I enjoyed my trip with you through this beautiful area. I enjoyed also my visit to your blog. I am joining your other friends as a follower.

Sandra said...

Hello! Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!:) I enjoyed all of your photos. The sky in the first photo is breathtaking. So beautiful! Love it!
Sandra

agreenearth said...

I love that tree, what a beauty.

The Charm of Home said...

I really like road trips. Getting off of the interstate is the best traveling isn't it. Thanks for visiting.
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I love your Outdoor Wednesday photos. Beautiful river.

wildcatwoods said...

Great shot of the river - love road trips!

Carolina Mts