Festival Treats

Friday, October 22, 2010

*This is a re-post from October of last year. I made them for a Fall Festival at my son's school. I do have plans to make these for a party next weekend, but I thought I'd share the photos that I already had!  They are sooo easy and fun to make with the kids!


What you'll need to do....it's very, very complicated;0)

* Make Rice Krispies Treats (shape into balls)
* Insert sticks
* Cover with Halloween sprinkles
* Wrap
* Enjoy!

IMG_3337

IMG_3340

IMG_3342

I'm joining in Foodie Friday!






Holly


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bee-u-ti-ful....open mouth,insert,pull out the stick about 1/2 dozen times.

Anonymous said...

And love,love,love that picture, it looks just like you.

Miz Helen said...

Hi Holly,
Those treats are awesome! I just wanted you to know that your blog is on my sidebar now.
Have a great day!
Miz Helen