Mini-Ham Sandwiches

Friday, October 8, 2010

We spent a wonderful evening with some friends last weekend...laughing, talking and most definitely...Eating!!
We were invited over to enjoy a scrumdiddlyumptious meal of Boston Butt, Baked Ham (done on the grill), Potato Salad, Baked Beans, the best South Georgia Sweet Tea*.. and Key Lime cake!

* In the south the Sweet Tea is part of the meal...not just something you wash the food down with! LOL!

Ham

I did manage to snap a pic of this delicious ham as we were tearing into it starting dinner! I wanted to take pictures before the meal, but I was busy looking at all her fall decor!

After our visit, she sent us home with a nice bag of ham and cake!

 Sooooo, Sunday lunch was a snap!

HamSand

I heated up the sliced ham in my skillet and added some pineapple juice and brown sugar to jazz it up!

So Good!

I baked some *cough* canned biscuits and we had a platter full of the best evah little mini-ham sandwiches...that were gone in a flash! 

I'm sharing over at Designs By Gollum! Stop by and visit, but be prepared...it'll make you hungry!




Holly


6 comments:

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

The ham sammies took good, but the HAM looks amazing!!! Delish!
Happy FF.

:)
ButterYum

Shannan Martin said...

What could be better than Southern cooking??? YUM!

Unknown said...

This is an awesome idea for leftover ham! :)

Jessa said...

This sounds so wonderful. Thanks for sharing, we will be adding this one to OUR menu. How fun to trade ideas!

Miz Helen said...

You could send some of that left over ham right on over to The Cottage with a big glass of that Sweet Tea. I am happy to be your #50 follower!
Hope you are having a good day.

Anonymous said...

Whoa... that ham looks amazing. Great photo.