However, that doesn't mean that I haven't been enjoying others' talents!!

This is an Autumn Tree that my cousin has in her living room! So Pretty!
She started doing this type of tree last year, but wasn't sure if she liked enough to do it again...I told her to put. it. up!
It's so full of Autumn Goodness!
Berries, pumpkins, pinecones (some spray painted purple & orange) sunflowers, feathers, Fall leaves...you name it...it's in there!

When and if the dust settles around here...I may do a small Thanksgiving Tree! Sounds like fun!
I'm sharing over at Table Top Tuesday. Stop by and visit with Marty.
Holly



















7 comments:
I love your autumn tree!
Love your sis's tree...the colors are super!!! Good luck with the sawdust!!! It'll be worth it!!!
So pretty Holly. I considered an autumn tree too...but too much work for me. I love your cousins!
What a cute idea she had! Love the sunflowers on it, very fun. And a great way to launch into the holiday season.
What a beautiful autumn tree. So vibrant and warm. I am sure it warms your heart to see those colors.
Stop by and say hello. Linda
This is gorgeous, Holly!! I love all of the details. Your cousin is one talented lady!
I don't blame you for not wanting to decorate just now. Who needs to keep dusting?? And more to dust?! lol!
Have a happy week!
XO,
Janie
Holly, I've been lazy bout getting round to your blog,it is fantastic.Cuzzes Autumn tree is amazing...would love to see before and after pictures of remodel.
-Jo
-LazyonLoblolly
Post a Comment