Primavera Pizza

Monday, August 11, 2008


Before!


After!


Close up!

Well, Monday night's dinner was so good I thought I'd share the recipe.

1 can refrigerated pizza dough
Cooking Spray
2 TBSP grated Parmesan
1/2 tsp garlic salt
Ranch Dressing
6 0z cooked chicken strips, chopped
2/3 c. chopped red or green bell pepper
2/3 c. chopped red onion
1 c. baby spinach (in bag) chopped
2 c. shredded mozzarella
2 tsp. pizza seasoning

On sprayed cookie sheet, unroll dough & spread to edges. Lightly spray dough w/ cooking spray. Spread/divide evenly parmesan & garlic salt over crust. Bake 10 min at 400. Spread Ranch dressing on crust. Layer/divide evenly chicken, bell pepper, onion, spinach, cheese, then pizza seasoning. Bake 9-12 more min or until crust is golden.

Enjoy!!

Holly


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only does that look and sound good it also does'nt require alot of ingredients, and I bet yall enjoyed it..thanks for the recipe, I'll try it soon.
Doing the menu for the week on Sunday evening,listing all ingredients for the week,and going to supermarket, makes life more simply. Or do you do the menu on Friday's?

HollyC said...

This recipe was really good and you know how picky I am!! I try to do the menus on Sunday night,but if I don't then at least by Monday. I also try to make Monday's meal pretty simple because I go to the store on Monday evening. Menu planning makes everything easier, my pantry more organized & my grocery bill a little less;)