Thanksgiving is almost here!! All the cool days and nights last week have me feeling better than I have in months! Maybe because it's my birthday month!!
I love the way my yard looks with all the leaves and pine straw (which needs raking) everywhere! I love putting on a light jacket just to take out the trash and I definitely love not having sweat drip down my back while I'm doing it. (Sorry about the sweat remark, but sweat is a way of life in the south)
We hope to have the inside of our house back in order before Thanksgiving...it's been months of sawdust and paint and we're wanting to spend a nice traditional holiday this year with our families...in a clean house!
Right now all of our homeschooling things are in the dining room, so getting that cleaned out and moved back upstairs is right at the top of my to do list. *and it's a long one*
My menus, as of late, have reflected my lack of time and enthusiasm for cooking and cleaning. Take out and leftovers were my best friends last week! And this week? It's not much better.
Monday ~ Potato Soup w/ assortment of breads & crackers
Tuesday ~ Bacon, Egg & Cheese on English Muffins
w/ Hashbrown Casserole
Wednesday ~ Spaghetti Supper at church
Thursday ~ Chicken Noodle Bake w/ Rolls
Friday ~ Mexican Pizza
Saturday ~ Mom needs a break...out to eat!
Sunday ~ Salmon Patties w/ Yellow Rice & Peas
Dessert of the week ~ Pecan Pie Muffins
Happy Menu Plan Monday!
Holly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















5 comments:
we had breakfast sandwiches last week! My husband and I love them! I usually pull some pancakes from the freezer for the kids. Mexican pizza is a great idea! I'm always looking for new things to do on our tradition Friday night pizza! And you chicken salad picture on the sidebar of your blog? YUM!!!
Sounds yummy to me! Sometimes simpler things end up tasting better than more complicated recipes.
Your menu plan sounds fabulous...my hubby would love it. Pecan Pie muffins...oh my! Are you going to share this recipe...hubby LOVES pecan pie...he would love me forever if I made this. How exciting to be getting your house back in order for the holidays!
Hi Holly! The pecan pie muffins are deelish! Just click on it and a recipe will show up!
~Holly
I love having breakfast for dinner. Maybe I'll make pancakes for dinner tomorrow.
Post a Comment