I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Ours was a little bit untraditional this year due to the fact my Dad was having open heart surgery! He's doing better and hopefully will get out of the hospital today. I'm really behind on my "to do" list around here, but I'm determined to get this place decorated this week! Determined I tell you!
I've been drawing inspiration from all over the place this year. I really want to glam it up a little bit for Christmas...since Halloween and Thanksgiving were a bust.
During a recent outing with friends...I was overwhelmed with ideas for Christmas!
Santa anyone?
Wonder what it would look like to do my house in silver?...just silver.
Or maybe just go all out in all different colors and styles...
Christmas is comin' . I better get busy!
Holly





















2 comments:
I could never do just one color, although I always admire it when I see it. I know whatever you do will look fantastic. Hope your Dad has a swift recovery.
Hi Holly,
I love your Santa Collection. I have one as well and I think we have some of the same Santa's. Thanks for sharing I am starting the decorating today. Have a good week.
Post a Comment