Out n' About

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Outdoor Wednesday and trust me....you don't want to see "my outdoors" today.

The rain and wind really put on a show last night! 

I'm digging into the outdoor file and showing a few pics from one of my favorite towns.

Micanopy, Florida!

I  love, love, love this town...especially this time of year.


 
It's not too hot and everything is decked out for the holidays!


Mic2

 I wonder what it's like for the good folks who call this place home?

It can't be all bad driving by places like this everyday.

So picturesque

Mic1

Quiet streets where everyone seems to be whispering...
So they can hear...

 the man in the bookstore playing Beetles tunes on his guitar.
Mic4

Maybe it's good that I don't live here...

Mic3

...So I can look forward to visiting again...and again.

Holly

I'm joining Susan for Outdoor Wednesday.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos of Micanopy, Florida. Just lovely. Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

Lorac said...

Looks like a great day!

betty-NZ said...

Seems like a great little place to visit.

Debby Rose said...

Great shots! Love the antiques building. No wonder you love this place :)

Mandy said...

Great photos....loved the old barn.

Nonnie said...

Great!