I Have A Plan

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

That's what I heard my son telling his Dad yesterday afternoon! I just happened to have my camera with me, and caught The Plan in action!

The Plan1


Blog 037


The Plan3


Ahhhh, Plan B

The Plan4


Success!

The Plan5

The Plan6

I love it when a plan comes together!!

I'm joining Susan for Outdoor Wednesday.



10 comments:

Cass @ That Old House said...

Triumph!
Look at his face -- it's priceless.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Cass

Miss Janet said...

Oh, THAT is WAY cute!

Have a beautiful day.

Janet

www.homeward4.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Good teamwork. I love when father and son bond.

Anonymous said...

Those would look great on a scrapbook page...just like a boy wanting to climb a tree...mine was the same...at least he was using his head figuring as way to get to the first limb.
Your children are just beautiful...love the photo at the top of the right column.
Mama Bear

Olive said...

How darling! I love the name and header of your blog. Thanks bunches fro visiting me. Merry Christmas! olive

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. He is so proud of himself. Merry Christmas.

Mary said...

I love his plan! :) Lovely series!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Mary

Miss Janet said...

Hi Holly!

That Spanish is nice for an extra type of thing. I am still looking for something with worksheets as I think that would help out more for my kids.

It is a nice thing to have playing though!

Happy day to you!

Janet
www.homeward4.blogspot.com

Hooked on Memes said...

Fabulous photos. Your son is so cute. Merry Christmas.

Debbiedoos said...

Now that is a typical boy plan Holly...I love it. Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family!