Sweets...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

...for my Sweeties!!

During the Christmas holidays, I like to set tables that are just as much for the kids...as the adults.

Christmas brings out the inner child in most everyone, so this time of year is perfect for a whimsical lunch tablescape...fun for the whole family.



Candy Cane plates and cups set the stage for our Sweet Lunch Table.

CandyCane1

How fun are they?
(Big Lots for $1 each)

Blog 002

I added red plates and white bowls.
The white mugs will be great for hot chocolate...
CandyCane5

A centerpiece full of Christmas cheer with some fresh Pine Needles for that touch of Green!
CandyCane3

How sweet it is!
~ maybe I should have waited until after lunch to add this; )~

CandyCane4


Red votives and Gold ornaments add a little Glow.
CandyCane6

A cozy, sweet table for Lunch.
CandyCane7


7 comments:

Vittle me this... said...

everything looks amazing! so festive!

A Hint of Home said...

How adorable are those dishes. I see your JS bowls and cups are out.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment.
Merry Christmas!

Barbara said...

Holly, this is such a festive table! I am sure everyone enjoys gathering around it.

Marigene said...

Love your festive table!

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Delicous Holly, in every sense of the word! I love your striped dinnerware. It is adorable!

Entertaining Women said...

Whimsical, indeed! The swirled striped rim is wonderful, and I love that you've repeated the element in the long needle pine embelllishment. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

Your tablescape looks lovely. I never would have guessed you got the dishes at big lots!