Crazy House Christmas

Thursday, December 16, 2010

WARNING! These are the ramblings of a crazy person!!



How did it happen? One day I was watching my kids jump off the diving board enjoying the last bits of summer...and the next thing you know, it's Christmas and I ain't got nuthin done!  Well, to be honest, I do have a few things done, but I'm way behind!!  Way! I've managed to 'hit the high spots' and make it look a little like Christmas.

But...

I've just had to walk by and look at my computer this week. No time for blogging.

Homeschooling, parties, cleaning, church, volunteering, playdates,
 decorating, shopping...yada. yada. yada.  I just can't keep up.

And...

Did I mention that my camera has decided that it doesn't want to take pictures anymore?

At Christmas! *And the kids are in two plays this year!*

So, all of those parties and playdates and shopping trips...no pics.
I've tried troubleshooting with my camera ( the internet is full of useful help) and I have been able to take a few pics, but it's still not right. I just want to make it through the holidays before I have to send it off!!

Yeah, it's crazy around here, but we're healthy and happy and blessed!

Anyway...

Here are a few scenes from a 'Crazy House Christmas'

Dining room table.
Cheap garland, ornaments and beads! I really went all out this year!
Blog 055



I put out part of our Christmas village, but with no snow or lighting.

~Cause that's how I roll~
Christmas10 009



My front door decor.

Totally cost free this year! Two pine boughs and a recycled ribbon!

Martha who?
Christmas10 011

Our living room Wildlife Tree!

 It looks like the 'wildlife' actually put it up!
Christmas10 002
*just squint your eyes...it'll look better*



And...after just a mere 75 shots taken...

This year's photo for our Christmas card.
Christmas10 072
Not bad, huh?

Now, if I could just get these mailed...

Blessings!



5 comments:

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

Beautiful Christmas Card photo! Merry Christmas!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

The decor is lovely and the children are absolutely precious. Great picture. Hugs, Marty

Debbiedoos said...

Not bad at all. Sorry your camera is on the fritz, I do hope you get through the holidays. Love your free pine decor...I can do that too! Happy Holidays.

Miz Helen said...

Oh Miz Holly,
You bring back so many wonderful memories when my children were small. Your decorations look so pretty. Your home is filled with love. Hope you are having a great week!

Unknown said...

I love the snapshot of the children. They are beautiful!!! Don't worry about all the other stuff. It will all work out in the end.

Happy Holidays!