What's Cookin'

Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Monday and baby...it's cold outside!

We're staying in and keeping warm here Beneath The Big Oak and I've planned a menu for this week that I don't have to shop for!!  With Christmas fast approaching...even going to the grocery store becomes a  J.O.B.

However, my menu for this week is not a job...

Monday
Mexican Casserole
re-Refried Beans
Fiesta Fruit Salad

Tuesday
Smart & Spicy Pork Chops
Buttery Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Wednesday
Farmers' Market Soup
Just Green Salad
Apple Crisp

Thursday
Tomato & Feta Shrimp
Wild Rice
Crusty Bread

Friday
Out to Eat
or
Leftovers

Saturday
Bacon Cheeseburgers
Sweet Potato Fries
Cupcakes

Sunday
Spinach Salad
Sourdough Bread

Some of these recipes are new for me so I don't have photos...yet!

MPM

Happy Menu Plan Monday!
Stop by and visit I'm An Oranizing Junkie and check out all the wonderful menus!

Holly



2 comments:

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

Sounds delicious! Have a great week!

Debbiedoos said...

Holly you are way too organized for me! And creative too.