The weeks after Thanksgiving always seem to fly by for me! The calendar quickly fills up with things to do and places to go and before you know it... Christmas is here. Acutally, December reminds me of a tornado. A month long tornado. With me standing in inside the funnel, watching the fast and furious days go by, but enjoying the action that they bring before dissipating!
It's hard to find the time to sit and think and plan. Especially my menus.
But, when I do find the time, I have to have my holiday drink of choice with me!
No, it's not coffee or hot tea or cocoa...it's Eggnog!!
I love, love, love Eggnog! I love it homemade or right off the shelf at the grocery store!
My fellow Georgia girl, Paula Deen, has a tasty Eggnog recipe that's super easy!
~You can leave out the 1/2 pint of Burbon if you like...remember she's from Georgia y'all~
So, last weekend, I sat down with my eggnog and planned my...
Christmas Week Menu

~Monday~
Christmas party at church
Grape Jelly Meatballs
Parmesan Tortilla Crisps
~Tuesday~
Fettuccine Alfredo
Garden Salad
Crusty Bread
~Wednesday~
Cubed Steak
Mashed Potatoes
Green Peas
Dinner rolls
~Thursday~
Poppy Seed Chicken
Green Beans
Mayonnaise Biscuits
~Friday~
Christmas Eve
French Onion Soup
Baked Ham Sandwiches
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus w/ Veggies
~Saturday~
Christmas Day
Blueberry Pancakes w/ Bacon for Breakfast
Dinner will be at my Mom's
~Sunday~
Crockpot Chili
Cornbread Muffins
Have a Merry Christmas!!



















3 comments:
sounds like some delicoius eating will be going on
wishing your family a Merry CHRISTmas
I am so coming to your house, your Menu every day of the week is fabulous!
Can I eat at your house this week? Your entire menu looks fantastic!
Post a Comment