What A Treat...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

...Saturday was!!

About 40 of our closest Friends and Family enjoyed the beautiful fall day at our

5th annual Halloween Party!

Games, Rides, Mazes, Crafts, Food & Fun!

What more could you want?

The Guests ...were A List only!
Halloween collage2

~The Rainbow Princess~                  ~ Davy Crockett~


Cleopatra even stopped by!
Halloween3

A feast of Halloween fare was served...
HalloweenCollage


Enough food to satisfy 'Roguish Pirates'!
Halloween4
After all, it takes energy to keep up with...

Cowgirls!
Halloween5

A good time was had by all....


October 187

The End!



7 comments:

Tracy F. said...

What a wonderful party, with so many darling children! The food looks yummy, too. I can tell that a good time was had by all!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are so lovely. I especially like all the little ones.

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Looks like a fun time. The little ones are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your photo's...looked like another success!

Thank you for visiting LazyonLoblolly for Outdoor Wednesday,and yes I needed a Spa Day,Regina gave me family discount,My favorite was the detox.Miles is fantastic.
-Jo

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Wonderful pics & It looked like a very fun party !
Blessings,
~Myrna

Jane said...

What fun! I know the kids had a marvelous time!
Jane (artfully graced)

Holly Lefevre said...

I enjoy Halloween for the way the kids light up in their costumes - the best part.