A Country Road...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

...can be dangerous!


CowXing

Especially if you don't see Her in time! 

She was standing in the middle of the road when we first spotted her. I stopped and waited...and waited...and waited. Other cars were easing up from the other side and she was getting mighty jumpy!

Thats the last thing you want!!!

Anyway, she got bored with being in the middle of the road and kindly moved out of the way.

 I snapped one picture and quickly moved out of Her way!

I love Country Life!


Holly


11 comments:

Kim, USA said...

I 110% agree!! That is huge there running the road ^_^
Outdoor Wednesday

Hannah Q. Parris said...

Fun photo! We actually had to stop for a few cows on the way up to see the sequoias featured on my post :) Thanks for stopping by!

Debbiedoos said...

Oh my goodness, what a great picture Holly!

Blue Creek Home said...

How cute - been there, done that! I guess everyone who lives in the country has to wait on a cow occasionally!
Thanks for your kind words about my blog.
Rhonda

Debby Rose said...

What a sweet and great photo! I love it :)

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Great shot! I'm glad you and the cow are safe :)

Kathy said...

You know, I haven't run across one of those yet on the road - we saw a fox and the ever present deer - we jokingly cal them big dogs -
A big cow like that can do some damage!
Love being in the country too - my daughter and I were out all day and I marveled at all the beautiful colors still being displayed here in central Georgia!
Hope you have a terrific day,
Kathy

Carol said...

Great photo.
A cow I have never stopped for but sheep, deer, squirrels, turkeys, vultures etc. are fairly common on the roads round here.

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

Wow, that's amazing! We have farms around here but never animals roaming around like that. Our area use to be mostly farms but now its pretty built up. Great pic!

MJ said...

Hi Holly, just wanted to stop by and thank you so much for checking on me during my break. very sweet of you. I see that from your menu that there is a bday and out of town trip so i wish you the best and also a safe trip. Thanks again

Miz Helen said...

Holly,
Because you have inspired me and continue to do so I am passing along the Happy 101 Blog Award to you. It is posted on my blog if you would like to pass it along to others. Thank you for your inspiration!
Miz Helen