Valentine Tree

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My sweet as sugar daughter and I put up a little Valentine Tree in our dining room, probably a whole two weeks before February;)

It's just a little white tree with not much on it, but boy do the kids like lookin' at it! It sits on our buffet (on top of a glass mirror) with dollar tree rose petals tossed about. I added the candles and garland that I found a hobby lobby for 1/2 price!
Valentine Tree

It's not much, but it does set a festive tone around here!

I'm linking this to Grits and Glamour for Tabletop Tuesday! Stop by and check out all the wonderful, creative displays!




Holly


2 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

That is very pretty Holly for your first post!!~ I just became a follower and hope you check out my new blog as well!~ I am hosting my first meme on Friday. It is an easy one...fun foto friday, and that can be absolutely anything that will make us smile:) Please stop by...thanks Debbie

Anonymous said...

The cupid has flown under the Big Oak, Love is in the air!...that is so romantic!