Daredevil...

Monday, February 22, 2010

...is B's middle name!

This is what he was up to Sunday afternoon! Check out that ramp!  *sigh* He was jumping towards the grass, so if he fell (he never did) I wouldn't be wiping blood off of everything. Anyway, we're getting a "proper" bike ramp built and we should be catching some sick air pretty soon! I've got to start speaking the lingo, just in case I have the next  BMX World Champ on my hands!

BikeJump2
Yes, he will have to wear his helmet and pads for more serious jumping!

...To be continued!

Holly


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LORD!....that looks scary,that knot-head(no pun intended),Hope we don't have to start calling him "knotty-head"
"DARE DEVIL"..."DEVIL BOY"...

Holly Lefevre said...

We used to be maniacs on our bikes...and now I freak out when my son wants to try something.

Nonnie said...

My grandson is definitely ALL BOY! I want Papa to build him a real ramp. That concrete block and board looks a little bit dangerous - as if the jumping is not. Love Nonnie

Nonnie said...

One more thing - the 18" is really paying off. lol

Mama