Laid Back Style

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The days leading up to this Thursday have been a blur. I've thought on and off about what kind of table that I could do, but then I would get busy with something else and forget about it. So, here it is Tablescape Thursday and whatdayaknow...No table. So, in the final hour, I came up with a "Laid Back" table that worked perfect for tonight's dinner...BBQ!
Dragonfly5
The  plates are made of paper!! I thought they were sooo cute.  I got them at Tuesday Morning for next to nothing!
Dragonfly2
I just love, that Tuesday Morning most always has the matching napkins!
Dragonfly4
I wanted the martini glasses on the table for dessert and I thought they looked interesting. The smaller glasses are from Pier One.
Dragonfly1
The large golden tray is usually in my bedroom, but I thought the color looked good with the plates, so I used it here...Whatcha think?  The vase was a birthday gift from my mother-in-law.  I just love the dragonflies!
Dragonfly3
I hope you enjoyed my "Laid Back Style" today...I think I'm gonna start planning next weeks table tonightl;-)


I'm linking this to Tablescape Thursday over at Between Naps On The Porch!
Stop by and visit with Susan. You'll love her and her blog!!!





Holly


6 comments:

jninecostumes said...

Great table. Those paper plates and napkins look so great.

Holly Lefevre said...

Yeah for laid back! Your table looks great. Those paper products are awesome. I have some really cute plastic dishes that I want to use...now I will. The vase and the centerpieces are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I do love this, these paper products look like the real thing,this sure does give me ideas,thanks HollyC,you are the creative one, hey,btw,when did you go to Tuesday Morning with out me,lol.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Thanks so much for following my blog. I really do appreciate it. I love your laid back table setting. I am going to join in on the fun in the future. I don't really do tablescapes much, but have some stuff I can do.

Debbiedoos said...

Hi Holly, we love food plain and simple no hate there!~ Your table looks great!~

Marigene said...

I had to look twice before I could tell they were paper plates! I ♥ that little dragonfly vase!