Life...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

..comes at you fast!!!

 My Little Man got out of the hospital yesterday and now Little Miss has come down with the same thing!

Whew!

Everything was fine and dandy Thursday, then Bam!!! Dehydrated!   We're home now, but things are far from being back to normal.  Little Miss is suffering through her bout with this virus (not to the same extent as brother) and it just pains my heart to see them both feeling like this... 
FeelingBlue
'Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

                                                         Isaiah 41:10




                                                
Holly


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!.....praying for all to be on top shelf!...bad when the little peeps are sick!

Debbiedoos said...

Oh...I hope they get better soon, I hate when my boys are sick!!~

Nola said...

Keep fluids in them and they'll be good as new in a few days!

Debbiedoos said...

They have popsicals that have electrolytes in them...they are like freezy pops at the drug store. Tomorrow I am hosting a Meme party, fun foto friday, you may want to join in....it would be great if you can take a pic of the kids feeling better:) That would make us all happy!!~