I stepped out of my front door this morning (something I rarely do), just to get a peek at the sun coming up. I normally take in the view from my kitchen window, but for some reason today, I just wanted to be outside. Normally in the morning, there's school/work traffic coming by...even though we live out in the country, our little backroad seems to be a popular way to get where you're going!
(Now, when I say traffic, it's not like Chicago traffic, but to us country people, five cars on the road is traffic..) Anyway, all was quiet and still this morning. No cars, no tractors, not even any birds singing...nothing but the sun! It was really beautiful (although a few birds would have been nice).
What a wonderful way... to start out my day!
After I went back in, I'm
sure the noise started back! God just knew I needed a still, quiet morning.
Holly
I'm linking this to Outdoor Wednesday over at
A Southern Daydreamer. Stop by for a visit with Susan and read all the wonderful Outdoor Wednesday posts!
6 comments:
Amen, what a way to start a day.
Joyce M
I am glad you let us join you on this very wonderful time of the day. I relate to all you said very well. I love peace, quiet and just reflecting on things.
What a beautiful view you have as God's handiwork unfolds before you. Thank you for your wonderful visit -- I was away last week and it felt so good to post again -- I'm so glad that you stopped by for a little visit!
OH WOW! that is beautiful, and yours and Trev's wedding pic on the Title page...priceless!!!!
First, I just have to say I love your header. So beautiful!
What a way to start the day. A beautiful sunrise and a quiet moment for reflection.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
~ Tracy
Wow, what a great way to start a day! Love that wedding pic!
Post a Comment