Let It Snow

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Well, my son got his wish...It snowed in South Georgia!! We didn't get as much as our neighbors to the North, but our little spot in the country looked like a winter wonderland to us!  It was beautiful watching the rain turn to ice, then sleet, then snow...then Bigger snow.  I didn't expect us to get very much, but it was soooo much fun to get out there in it  *cough* for my children's sake, of course...anything to make them happy!!
Snow Angel

Something you don't see everyday!
SnowPalm

All Little Miss wanted to do was have snowball fights!
SnowBalls1


B must have checked out every bush in the yard!
Snow2


They loved it!!
Snow1

We are thankful that God "Let It Snow" here this year and I'm glad that we they went out and played that night because nothing was left the next morning, but our memories!!!

Holly


I'm linking this to Outdoor Wednesday over at A Southern Daydreamer.  Stop by and check out all the great outdoor posts!
 


8 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

The palm tree under snow looked so cool! Happy Outdoor Wednesday

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks Holly for stopping by and your lovely comment, we sure appreciate that!!~ You can look up retablo on ebay and I am sure you will find something that catches your eye, there are so many beautiful ones to choose from, and they are not as expensive as you would think...not cheap either, but consider it one swank art piece that no one else will have...they are all different......your kids look like they had a blast in the snow, I know mine did!~ The palm with the snow is toooooo funny!

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Wonderful snow Pics!i love the snow angel & I am glad your son got his wish, kids love snow .
Blessings,
Myrna

Americana Lady said...

I am glad you got to enjoy some white. It looks like the children had fun! Joan

HollyC said...

My son says that he has been wishing for snow for six years. He's only 6! He told me that every fountain that he makes wishes in has been for snow...and now he gets to wish for something else;-)

Charity said...

So sweet, this is my first out door post. I am loving seeing what everyone has done. Thanks for sharing.

Cha Cha

Unknown said...

How wonderful for your kids - you should have been my way...over 3 feet in 5 days - I feel like I am in Alaska!
BTW I LOVE your eader picture...just beautiful!

eileeninmd said...

Great shots and a fun snow day for the kids. Love the palm tree with the snow.