This is what one of the driveway entrance columns and landscaping at our home looked like early Friday evening...
When it was snowing, this area that I pass through everyday, was transformed. I felt like I was turning into a quaint mountain chalet for a weekend stay!!
The snow was really beautiful...if only for a little while.
Hey yall got alot more snow than us DOWNLOBLOLLYLANE, that sure does remind me of a chalet,,,,,,,,,,one time long ago, it was a dark and stormy night! The bronco was bucking,but we stayed on for the RIDE!!!!!!!The postmaster was trying to deliver, but to no avail, he CRIED! No takers,he HAD! But, all wasn't BAD! New scenery and new adventures was what we all HAD!
2 comments:
It WAS a real treat to see snow for those of us who rarely get any! Now I'm ready for spring.
Hey yall got alot more snow than us DOWNLOBLOLLYLANE, that sure does remind me of a chalet,,,,,,,,,,one time long ago, it was a dark and stormy night!
The bronco was bucking,but we stayed on for the RIDE!!!!!!!The postmaster was trying to deliver, but to no avail, he CRIED!
No takers,he HAD!
But, all wasn't BAD!
New scenery and new adventures was what we all HAD!
Post a Comment