...I am one STRESSED OUT MAMA! I've never had so many different emotions running through me at once! I haven't had enough time with him at home! He will miss us! We'll miss him! That teacher gets him
all. day. long. and I'm not sure I trust her with my baby! What if he needs me? What if something is wrong and he's too afraid to ask for help? How will he cope in the lunchroom? Will he understand what's going on? Are the other kids nice to him? He's a shy boy. Will the teacher mistake that for indifference or lack of knowledge? He's active! Will she think he needs meds? I need meds!!! He DOESN'T!!! It's going to be too quiet around here all day! RELAX! RELAX! RELAX!
I want to be positive and excited and to him I have been! I don't want my
psycho babble to effect him in any way! I have faith in my boy and I know he'll do good. He's one smart little fellow and Ms. Brown will be lucky to know him! He'll excel and thrive and have a wonderful time at school. If he doesn't like it ...I'LL. GO. GET. HIM!!

Holly
No comments:
Post a Comment