I'm trying to do better about breakfast... ... I'm trying!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good goobly goo! That looks delicious,NOT!...except for the COFFEE,lol....your lives will take a drastic turn on Friday, I really believe this will solve any problems of the illusive size 10.
I know everyone is anxious, As for me that count down clock will soon be history.,..the dreaded "FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR BARRETT" is on us. LORD BE WITH US ALL! I NEED A PHONE CALL(TELL ME EVERYTHING) AS SOON AS YOU LEAVE THE SCHOOL!! IMEDIATELY ON ARRIVAL BACK HOME!!
Sorry I mispelled "immediately", I left off one of the "m's"...Miss M is on my mind also,and how this all will effect her life too!..I know it will be positive though, I can see her looking at you with those beautiful eyes, wondering why mama is sad., I'm thinking of all of you, hold your composure, girlfriend.
3 comments:
Good goobly goo! That looks delicious,NOT!...except for the COFFEE,lol....your lives will take a drastic turn on Friday, I really believe this will solve any problems of the illusive size 10.
I know everyone is anxious, As for me that count down clock will soon be history.,..the dreaded "FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR BARRETT" is on us. LORD BE WITH US ALL! I NEED A PHONE CALL(TELL ME EVERYTHING) AS SOON AS YOU LEAVE THE SCHOOL!! IMEDIATELY ON ARRIVAL BACK HOME!!
Sorry I mispelled "immediately", I left off one of the "m's"...Miss M is on my mind also,and how this all will effect her life too!..I know it will be positive though,
I can see her looking at you with those beautiful eyes, wondering why mama is sad., I'm thinking of all of you, hold your composure, girlfriend.
Yeah, Grapefruit & dry Whole Wheat!
Breakfast of Champions!! LOL!!
Post a Comment