I sure wish I would have came Friday, I still don't know how Barrett's 1st day was(details,details,details), Trev says he done all-right! Hope he liked the "Back to School" monster jam truck and hope the "Game night" was fun and the food/decor was enjoyed!!!!!And hope Madi enjoyed her 1st day without Barrett,and her "Little People Van".,Hope your headache went away so you could do all the things Friday that you had planned!!!!
2 comments:
AUGUST 7, 2009
"THE CLOCK IS COMPLETE" GOODBYE!
GOOD LUCK TO MR. B AT SCHOOL TODAY!
AND THE REST OF US.
August 8, 2009 (Sunday Morn)@9:20am
I sure wish I would have came Friday, I still don't know how Barrett's 1st day was(details,details,details), Trev says he done all-right! Hope he liked the "Back to School" monster jam truck and hope the "Game night" was fun and the food/decor was enjoyed!!!!!And hope Madi enjoyed her 1st day without Barrett,and her "Little People Van".,Hope your headache went away so you could do all the things Friday that you had planned!!!!
Post a Comment