
He headed out the door w/ Madi close on his heels! Lookin' pretty good I might add!

We got to school with time to spare. He held his Dad's hand while walking in.

He was the second to arrive. *that's Jared behind him*
He hung his bookbag up and got seated. She gave them playdough to play while we said our goodbyes...*sigh*
Madi and I spent the whole day with JoAnn in Waycross. *Thanks Jo* It was a blessing! It totally helped pass the time and It was F.U.N.
We picked him up at 3:00 and I think it was worse than dropping him off! Don't know why, but seeing him walk down the sidewalk with his backpack on and all the other children...I don't know, it just tore me down!!!
Friday night we had Nonnie & Papa over to celebrate the "First Day of School" with us! I had such a bad headache *wonder why* that things didn't quiet turn out as planned, but they had fun anyway! Barrett LOVED all of his new Monster Jam trucks! Thanks Aunt Jo & Nonnie!
He has barely done anything else but play with them and talk about them! Madi got a few items for "Barrett's" first day back. She went right upstairs and got little people for her new van from Aunt Jo! Nonnie gave her some new puppy houses for the new puppy condo she's building! Too Cute! She's thinking she may like Monster Jam too! lol!
Our lives have changed over these past few days. The truth is my heart aches. I know he'll do well and learn and grow at school...and I'll be right here waiting for him.
Holly


















1 comment:
OMGoodness, I love reading your blog, It is so discriptive and informative.
I noticed you posted at 8:26 am,,
you must be back from taking Barrett to SCHOOL!!...now that's a statement we hadn't used everyday.laugh silently.
What is you and Madi going to do today?????? Thinking of you all! Hope this day fly's by too.
Post a Comment