Monster Truck Madness

Monday, August 17, 2009

Barrett had a WONDERFUL 6th Birthday!!! I can't say enough about the great time we had. Nonnie & Papa really worked hard and pulled off another great one!!! What little boy *or his mama* wouldn't love a Monster Jam Truck at his party!!! Good Grief!!

Anywho, the rain held off, friends and family came to be with Barrett, and having Kevin King there, made it a day to remember!!

Birthday Boy
I think he liked the big tires best of all!!! He stayed on them most of the day!

Kevin
A great guy and We *hope* a soon to be Monster Jam Freestyle Champ!!

and...
Kevin
...you're welcome! ;-)

Holly


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!....I know Barr, was so appreciative, he is one blessed little boy and we all were glad to be along for the...(ride/driver).lol. Glad the rain held off but I don't know about the moisture,....

HollyC said...

OMG!! I'm dying!!!

The "dew point" was really high, but no downpour!"