Thank goodness, I found HBOE, I CAN see *TRUE BLOOD* on Sunday's at 9:00pm.....I knew Eric was going to trick Sookie into drinking his blood....now they are connected too!Lovin' me some *TRUE BLOOD*....call me crazy,but.... Gary gets tickled at my expressions and funny little remarks I make,.......like..."oh my,Sookie is drinking Eric's blood,WATCH HOW HE IS SMILING,he is trickin'.
Holly you haven't posted since last Tuesday on the 17th...it is the 26th.....pull out of it,girl...what is wrong with you?? Do you need help? with this situation? HOW IS MADI? DO YOU NEED ME TO COME LOOK ABOUT MADI WHILE YOU ARE PULLING THROUGH THIS!!!
2 comments:
Thank goodness, I found HBOE, I CAN see *TRUE BLOOD* on Sunday's at 9:00pm.....I knew Eric was going to trick Sookie into drinking his blood....now they are connected too!Lovin' me some *TRUE BLOOD*....call me crazy,but....
Gary gets tickled at my expressions and funny little remarks I make,.......like..."oh my,Sookie is drinking Eric's blood,WATCH HOW HE IS SMILING,he is trickin'.
Holly you haven't posted since last Tuesday on the 17th...it is the 26th.....pull out of it,girl...what is wrong with you??
Do you need help? with this situation? HOW IS MADI? DO YOU NEED ME TO COME LOOK ABOUT MADI WHILE YOU ARE PULLING THROUGH THIS!!!
Post a Comment