Actually, I've been investigating,True Blood. It comes on Monday night on HBO2, and runs that same show several times the following week, and again on Sunday, the actual True Blood shows on MONDAY'S... last night was good, Jason was shot with a paint ball gun, Eric saves Sookie and Godric, and Bill's maker is outed...Mary Ann(the sex demon) is out to get Sam, she kills the shape shifter girl and feeds her heart too.....I better quit, before I spoil it for you(lol)....Is True Blood "BIZARRE" or what????
True Blood is the bomb! It comes on here on Sunday nights at 9. So, I watched the second "timebomb" episode Sunday night! GREAT!!! I love me some Jason Stackhouse!!! I've got ideas on what's gonna happen next. I'll call ya!! LOL!
3 comments:
Actually, I've been investigating,True Blood. It comes on Monday night on HBO2, and runs that same show several times the following week, and again on Sunday, the actual True Blood shows on MONDAY'S... last night was good, Jason was shot with a paint ball gun, Eric saves Sookie and Godric, and Bill's maker is outed...Mary Ann(the sex demon) is out to get Sam, she kills the shape shifter girl and feeds her heart too.....I better quit, before I spoil it for you(lol)....Is True Blood "BIZARRE" or what????
True Blood is the bomb! It comes on here on Sunday nights at 9. So, I watched the second "timebomb" episode Sunday night! GREAT!!! I love me some Jason Stackhouse!!! I've got ideas on what's gonna happen next. I'll call ya!! LOL!
O.K......now that we got that straight.....I will auto tune for next Sunday @ 9:00pm HBO.
Post a Comment