Open House

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yesterday was open house at CCA. We all had a good time (with Nonna & Papa) walking around the school and getting familiar with things. Mrs. Brown had her classroom all ready for the children, with each child's name and folder on their desk. Barrett (& Madi) found his desk right away. Front & Center!! There are 18 kids in his class. 10 girls and 8 boys.
IMG_2823

Barrett carried Mrs. Brown her "flowers" and she loved them! Actually, Madi took them in because she wanted to, but Barrett gave them to her. (BTW, Madi is going to love school)
We learned all about schedules, picking up and dropping off and what goes on in the classroom!
IMG_2824
I won't lie...I had a headache when we went to dinner!

Holly


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Brown looks to be sweet/nice..she better be..lol.

Barrett will be just FINE!

I will be glad when that pencil/time clock shoots-off into space....

Anonymous said...

I know I'm not up on all these abbreviations, call me a dummy, BUT!... What is BTW?

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah and while I was looking at the menu I notice your preparing chicken salad....is that your homemade chicken salad? Delicioso!

HollyC said...

Yeah, she was nice, but you're right...it's for her own good to stay that way!!

LOL! I'm ready for the clock to BLOW UP!

BTW=By The Way!

Yes, Yes, homemade chicken salad! YUMMY!