Valentine's Day...

Friday, February 18, 2011


...and Little Debbie Treats

....and Me

...equals trouble!!



from Little Debbie website



These little beauties have caused me trouble this past week!

The diet is off track, but I'm determined to persevere!

So, I'm lowering my calorie intake for the next 3 weeks.
dietfood

Things like this... is what I'll be having for lunch.

Lettuce Wraps

Turkey
Tomato
Onion
Cucumber
Salt/Pepper
Splash of Red Wine Vinegar

Water intake is up...Exercise is in... and Sugar is out!!
 so is the Little Debbie Treats!!

I'm joining in Fit Mommy Friday at Got Chai?




4 comments:

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

Valentine's day was bad for me too. My daughter loves those Little Debbie hearts...I went for all the chocolate!!

Debbie Phillips said...

We all have days or even weeks where we don't eat what we should. It is ok to enjoy the treats of the holidays as long as you don't keep eating and get discouraged and quit. Your plans for next week look good and your wraps look good too.

SisterTipster said...

Those lettuce wraps look inviting~I like to eat Mexican tacos like that wrapped in lettuce for calorie reduction work! Remember NOT to put your body into 'starvation mode' with too drastic a decrease. This is a HUGE pitfall~slow reductions are best with the increase in water and exercise~cutting sugar is GREAT too~look for the hidden sugars~they're a booger to catch sometimes! HUGS! WELCOME and thanks for stopping by Telln' It! HUGS!

A Perfect Setting said...

Hmm, lettuce wraps--great idea! Being sick with the flu has set my diet back a few weeks, but I need to get back on track. Thanks for the tip!! Every time I see a little Debbie cake I think of how much my Mother loved them! A special treat occassionally, right??