Full Plate Thursday

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Game night around here can get pretty intense...

with 'friendly' competition being served up in large doses!!

This past week I served up something that was equally intense...

The Pioneer Woman's


Dip3

A
Colorful,

Savory,

Delicious

and

Delicious

dish.

Dip1

~ It pulled everyone away from the games until it was all gone ~

Dip2

Which didn't take long!

Can you blame them?

Check out her website and give this recipe a try!

I'm joining Miz Helen for her Full Plate Thursday!

Miz Helen featured my recipe from last week! Yaaaay!

Thanks Miz Helen!






5 comments:

The Country Cook said...

I'm glad you tried the recipe and reviewed it. Good to know it turned out so well!! And Congrats on being featured over at Miz Helen's!
Brandie

Miz Helen said...

This recipe is so good. I think it is perfect for game night or game day. Thank you so much for bringing it today to Full Plate Thursday. You have a great week end and please come back!

Anonymous said...

Dropped by from Miz Helen's Blog. It's a beautiful dish and I will definitely give it a try :)
www.kankanasaxena.net

Comfy cuisine said...

My neighbor makes something similar and she never gave me the recipe..now i have it! This is very different and a real crowd pleaser!

Elsa said...

This looks delicious and I LOV the pictures, very colorful!