In an effort to Spice things up in our daily school routine...
I've added a Reward Tree to our classroom!
When I deem them worthy..i.e. good manners, work, attitude...etc...they get to go to the tree.
I cut out different shapes to make it more interesting and harder to choose bwaahahahahaha

I added numbers to the shapes (which helps me keep track) and hung them on our tree.
Yes. It's a Christmas tree...still up from Christmas...with lights on it....
But, the kids like it and we did use it for a Valentine's Day Tree.
I like it.
I think we'll keep it up.
Anywho, Bear wanted me to write the reward on the back!
Sneaky.

They may be rewarded with new school supplies or a park day or new books.
It's so exciting to them...
Trying to figure out what the numbers mean
And
What the prizes are!

The prize for me? Good students.
It's a WIN ~ WIN!
Trying to figure out what the numbers mean
And
What the prizes are!

The prize for me? Good students.
It's a WIN ~ WIN!



















1 comment:
Those are so cute. Looks like you have been super busy! Looking good.
Post a Comment