Did you know that the South is having a Dust Bowl?
No?
Well, maybe not everyone in the South...just us!
Do you know how much dust comes from scraping ceilings?
I do.
(fyi...this room isn't part of the renovations..)

We started our latest construction 'project' about 1 month ago...
after a hot water heater leaked...
...and left us with quite a mess!
Anyway, after the demolition....the clean up...and the drying out...
We've started the remodel!

We're looking at about 3 more weeks until completion.
I hope to document our room by room transformations and take you through the project...
From
Dust To Decor

I'm going to take a breathing treatment...See you soon!


















4 comments:
Oh my, a lot of work. Can't wait to see it all done. Hugs, Marty
Remodeling is not for the weak at heart! Good luck! I'm sure it will be so beautiful when all is said and done!
Brandie
Oh I have been there. And the dust keeps appearing for weeks. Good luck with the rest of your remodel. Post lots of pics!
I have 2 words for you:
Swiffer Duster!
They really do work well. I know this because I use them about 3 times a year!
:)
Janet
www.homeward4.blogspot.com
Post a Comment