...For my Sweets!
This treat is nothing new in the 'recipe world', but we sure enjoyed it...
This treat is nothing new in the 'recipe world', but we sure enjoyed it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recipe
Fat Free/Sugar Free Banana Pudding
Strawberries & Bananas w/ Truvia mixed in
Fat Free Reddi Whip
I think I'll make this with Chocolate pudding for Valentines' Day!
I'm joining Miz Helen for Full Plate Thursday



















8 comments:
This looks delicious! There is something about pudding that is just so classic and always hits the spot. Plus I always tell myself its a good source of calcium :) Thanks for stopping by and congratulating me on my feature at Miz Helen's. Have a nice day.
Banana pudding is one of our favorite things!
I'm so glad you decided to follow me. I love your blog and am looking foward to reading more of your posts.
Have a great day. :)
Hi Holly,
This is a beautiful dessert. Sometimes simple is the very best and banana pudding makes it special for me. Thank you so much for bringing your dessert to Full Plate Thursday and please come back!
O that looks soooo good!
Beautiful dessert! Happy V-day to you too :), Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters
Pudding never fails to please! Great presentation too!
Yum! I love how simple yet delicious this is!
Hi Holly...this looks delicious and so fun! Hope you had a lovely day! XO
Post a Comment