Little Miss woke up this morning with the worst cough ever, but we're thankful that we had medicine on hand already...just in case! She's going to be fine.
The kids are all geared up and ready to vacay!!! Yay!! Dad and I are excited for them. We're thankful that we'll be able to enjoy the beauty of Canada as a family.
We'll be missing a "traditional" Thanksgiving this year, but we're thankful for our family and friends all year long, so any time we get together...It's Thanksgiving!!
B's friend Nat brought these little fellows to school today!

Mrs. Brown gave Madi the extra one and I'm thankful I got a pic!
Right before.....

...she bit his head off!
LOL! My little turkey!
Holly


















1 comment:
Oh yeah!!!...Be safe,have a big time and make those family memories.Will be thinking of yall and saying a little prayer for traveling mercies.
Post a Comment