Carnival Lights...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We tolerated enjoyed the local carnival last Saturday night!
The kids scope this thing out every year even though I take as many different routes as I can think of to avoid it...eventually, I screw up!  So, we bought tickets and joined 2000 other people for a night of fun.

Trust me, this ain't no garden party, but at least there's funnel cake!

Fair 09
I can't help but to think of Austin Powers when I go!!!

Powers:              Only two things scare me, and one is nuclear war.
Basil:                  What's the other thing?
Austin:                Excuse me?
Basil:                  The other thing that scares you?
Austin:                Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage.

Love it!

Holly


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So funny/true, that Austin Powers.

Veterans Day, yes we do appreciate,
and are thankful for this wonderful country we live in.
And the realization of the bravery,fortitude,and sacrifice.