Niagara At Night

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This was the last activity of our day today!  The Niagara SkyWheel!!!

What a way to cap off another great day, by enjoying the view of Niagara Falls at night. 

I was a little nervous about riding this thing, but everything worked out great and it really was a fun ride.  The children enjoyed it, so that made it even better!!
vacation 194


Holly


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photo should be in National Geo,amazing.
So glad everyone is having a wonderful time,and so glad you are bloggn'.....can't wait to see all your pictures and listen to the adventure from B & M's point of view.

HollyC said...

Thanks Jo! It really was a great ride! Nice and slow and the fog rolled out and it was a clear night. Harvey Keitel was filming in the plaza and on the street right there, so when we finished the ride, the crew said we could stand on the side and watch. COOL! He was soooo serious and slim..lol! We watched them film and then Madi got hungry, so we ducked into a Wendy's on the street and had a great view of filming. Window seat!! As we were entering Wendy's Havey walked right by me so close I could have bumped shoulders, but I restrained myself!! I told Trev that if that hada been Robert Pattinso...I would've been all over that!!!!!

Nonnie said...

Hey - you are a happily married woman.