My "little man" is sick! We spent Sunday and Monday at the clinic and Doctors office. He has a stomach infection (not the flu..thank you Lord!)that has taken about every ounce of energy out of him!!
My boy with no energy...
...not normal!
Holly
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh no I didn't know, so sorry, and yes it is sad when he doesn't feel good. He is so active. Yall haven't had enjoyable days, sitting at the Doctors. I am so thankful he didn't have the flu. Hope he feels top shelf soon. Got too,yall have a trip out of the States soon.
2 comments:
Oh no I didn't know, so sorry, and yes it is sad when he doesn't feel good.
He is so active.
Yall haven't had enjoyable days, sitting at the Doctors.
I am so thankful he didn't have the flu.
Hope he feels top shelf soon.
Got too,yall have a trip out of the States soon.
Update: Salmonella Poisoning!!
Post a Comment