Ah, packing!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Usually, I don't mind packing for a trip. I love the idea of planning ahead and deciding what I'll wear and choosing items that will work together...BUT, this time has been different!

I guess it's the unknown cold that we'll be facing and wanting everyone nice and warm and dry! Shoes have been an issue more than anything else. The kids have got to have dry feet!!! A must! Can't you just imagine the complaining that will go on over wet shoes!!! LOL! I can!

The ever popular problem of "how many suitcases to take" is another real dilema. Trying to keep down the number of bags, plus packing enough items to last the week...for a family of four...in wet, cold, snowy conditions...Whew!

I am soooo looking forward to this vacation! Yay!!

Packing

Even if I have to pack for it!!

Holly


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH!...yall are going to have so much fun,your beautiful family will be "m-a-l-l-y-h-a-c-k-e-d",
everyone is going to want to talk about your two beautiful children,so prepare yourselves.
Don't let everyone "get-on-top" of yall!....The excitement must be overwhelming,the first flight for B&M,man o' man are yall ever going to have a good time,be careful,eat something good and take lots of pictures."TRAVELING MERCIES",we pray....have a blast and make lots of wonderful memories.How in the world is Nonnie/Papa going to stand yall going off on and adventure with out them???

HollyC said...

There's no way (other than washing clothes)that I can pack in two cases!! It'll be 3 or 4! LOL! Figures! Nonna is all worried about the kids on the airplane, but I'm more worried about taking enough clothes. Ha! We don't want to be wearing the same thing in all our pictures! Can't wait to visit Kurtz Orchards to EAT!!! I'll bring back goodies!