Marvelous Monday

Monday, November 16, 2009

I have such a sweet little girl!!! She has been so good over this past week while most of my attention has went to B and trying to get him well. I think our routine is going to get back to normal this week. B went back to school today and of course we have Marvelous Monday.

I enjoy this time I'm spending with little miss! Just being with her is F.U.N.

Club1

Have A Marvelous Monday!

Holly


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her, she is not only a beautiful girl,she has a great personality, she always thinks of others,good natured,not a selfish bone in her body, she deserves the attention.

Tell her I said "HEY"!Aunt Jo wants to go shopping and out to eat with her....maybe she would like a trip to Jville.Love our outings with her.She needs to go with us on our all girl trips.